Welcome to Genode Labs
Genode Labs is a young company committed to bringing forward a novel operating system architecture that aligns the increasingly dynamic workloads of today with security and robustness. We are the lead architects and copyright holders of the Genode OS Framework, passionately driving its development, and offering commercial support for deploying this technology. Learn more about the Genode OS Framework...
In addition to our OS architectural profile, we offer profound experience in low-level graphics programming gained in over more than 15 years. Our implementation work ranges from graphics drivers, window servers, widget-set implementations over protocol stacks to applications. Learn more about our GUI-related products...
Genode Labs News
- Genode OS Framework version 13.02 released Mar 11, 2013
- Among the many improvements of version 13.02 are the use of IOMMUs, vastly enhanced x86-virtualization support, and a new audio interface.
- Genode OS Framework version 12.11 released Nov 30, 2012
- With version 12.08, the Genode OS Framework has become capable to execute its own build system and improves the support for ARM platforms.
- Genode OS Framework version 12.08 released Sep 06, 2012
- The version 12.08 of the Genode OS Framework comes with a new base platform, improves support for the NOVA hypervisor, and adds an on-target debugging facility.
- Genode OS Framework version 12.05 released Jun 06, 2012
- Version 12.05 comes with a new USB stack, media-replay capabilities, and the support for executing the GNU tool chain on top of Genode.
Follow our progress
Subscribe to our newsletterThe Genode Labs newsletter provides you with the latest news and announcements about our business and our products. Subscribe to the Genode Labs newsletter...
Receive our RSS news feedOur regular site news are also available as RSS feed.